Module 104 – Anger: Define and Refine Your Power
Class 4-3 Second Lesson: Expressed Anger – Animal Power
Reading: Ch.6 p. 148-154;
Mediation in book and audiobook: Handle Your Heat p.152 (Track 179 – Exercise 25)
Doormat is the extreme of the first lesson in power. The raging beast is the extreme of the second lesson. Finding the ability to have things be the way we want them to be is a welcome relief after no ability to defend ourselves. Now the challenge is to harness that.
Click on the video below to begin your class.
- ASAP: Watch the Video. Take time to note your experiences via the questions at the end of the meditations.
- Daily: Continue the meditation indicated in bold daily until you begin next week’s meditation.
- Read assigned pages from the book or listen to the audiobook.
For those enrolled in full group training only:
- The night before the call: Send me an email with your study sheet answers or send me an email check-in report about your week, the material, and meditation.
- Join for your weekly call: Join at our private Zoom meeting,
- The recording of the call will appear on the website within 48 hours of the class. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the URL to your group’s page which will have the links to all past calls.
I look forward to hearing about your progress.