Module 104 – Anger: Define and Refine Your Power
Class 4-4 Anger Addressed and Finessed: Higher Forms of Power
Reading: Ch.6 p.154-169
Meditations in book and audiobook: Command p.159 (Track 187 – Exercise 26), Higher Power p.166 (Track 193 – Exercise 27)
Once we learn to act and not react, to gain conscious control of our anger and power, let’s move beyond the whole abuser/abused game. Beyond it lies our role as the gracious giver, the provider, and the hero. Higher still is the ability to surrender and allow all the power in the universe to take care of us. That is the highest power and the ultimate lesson in our human journey of power.
Click on the video below to begin your class.
- ASAP: Watch the Video. Take time to note your experiences via the questions at the end of the meditations.
- Daily: Continue the meditation indicated in bold daily until you begin next week’s meditation.
- Read assigned pages from the book or listen to the audiobook.
For those enrolled in full group training only:
- The night before the call: Send me an email with your study sheet answers or send me an email check-in report about your week, the material, and meditation.
- Join for your weekly call: Join at our private Zoom meeting.
- The recording of the call will appear on the website within 48 hours of the class. Please contact email@example.com for the URL to your group’s page which will have the links to all past calls.
I look forward to hearing about your progress.