Welcome to Working with Fear
I hope your relationship with fear is progressing nicely so that you can enjoy it as an ally to create peace in your life. In this class we examine how fear works in immediate situations and how it can be used properly to handle your future.
Module 102 – Fear: Use Anxiety to Create Peace
Class 2-2; Create Security w/ Immediate Threats & Future Fears
Reading: Ch. 4 p.81-89
Meditations in book and audiobook: I Can Handle It p. 83 (Track 88 – Exercise 9) + variations p. 85 (Track 92 – Exercise 10A) – p.89 (Track 96 – Exercise 10B)
Please allow a moment for the video to load. Click on the video image to pause.
For 9-month Group Course students:
- ASAP: Watch the Video. Take time to note your experiences via the questions at the end of the meditations.
- Daily: Continue the meditation indicated in bold daily until you begin next week’s meditation.
- Read assigned pages from the book or listen on the audiobook.
- The night before the call: Send me an email with your study sheet answers or send me an email check in report about your week, the material and meditation.
- Meet together on the phone Wednesdays at 4:30 pm PST. Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/975391878 Or Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll), Then Dial Meeting ID: 975 391 878.
- The recording of the call will appear on the website within 48 hours of the class. Please contact email@example.com for the URL to your group’s page which will have the links to all past calls.
I look forward to hearing about your progress.