Module 102 – Fear: Use Anxiety to Create Peace
Class 2-4; Fear’s Soul Role: An Oasis Within
Read: Ch. 4 p.99-107;
Meditations in book and audiobook: All is Well p.103 (Track 114 – Exercise 13), Fearless Heart p. 105 (Track 117 – Exercise 14)
In this class we see how fear works in the fourth time frame: timelessness. The soul’s role for fear is to deal with the existential fear of our human condition. This shows us how – and I hope you will have the experience in these meditations – fear delivers its gift of peace.
Please allow a moment for the video to load. Click on the video image to pause.
For 9-month Group Course students:
- ASAP: Watch the Video. Take time to note your experiences via the questions at the end of the meditations.
- Daily: Continue the meditation indicated in bold daily until you begin next week’s meditation.
- Read assigned pages from the book or listen on the audiobook.
- The night before the call: Send me an email with your study sheet answers or send me an email check in report about your week, the material and meditation.
- Meet together on the phone Wednesdays at 4:30 pm PST. Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/975391878 Or Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll), Then Dial Meeting ID: 975 391 878.
- The recording of the call will appear on the website within 48 hours of the class. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the URL to your group’s page which will have the links to all past calls.
I look forward to hearing about your progress.