Module 103 – Desire: Cravings Guide You to Contentment
Class 3-2 Learn to Feed Your Needs
Reading Ch. 5 p.117-122;
Meditations in book and audiobook: Survive p.119 (Track 137 – Exercise 13), Feed Need p.120 ( Track 139 – Exercise 18) and Cool the Fire p116 (Track 132 – Exercise 16)
In this class we look at the instinctual role of desire to take care of immediate needs as it does in all animals. We will understand the hierarchy and priority of different types of needs so that we can continue to take care of basic needs and elevate the quality of our desires. And we will take a very practical approach to deal with our cranky moods.
Please allow a moment for the video to load. Click on the video image to pause.
For 9-month Group Course students:
- ASAP: Watch the Video. Take time to note your experiences via the questions at the end of the meditations.
- Daily: Continue the meditation indicated in bold daily until you begin next week’s meditation.
- Read assigned pages from the book or listen on the audiobook.
- The night before the call: Send me an email with your study sheet answers or send me an email check in report about your week, the material and meditation.
- Meet together on the phone Wednesdays at 4:30 pm PST. Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/975391878 Or Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll), Then Dial Meeting ID: 975 391 878.
- The recording of the call will appear on the website within 48 hours of the class. Please contact email@example.com for the URL to your group’s page which will have the links to all past calls.
I look forward to hearing about your progress.