Module 104 – Anger: Define and Refine Your Power
Class 4-3 Second Lesson: Expressed Anger – Animal Power
Reading: Ch.6 p. 148-154;
Mediation in book and audiobook: Handle Your Heat p.152 (Track 179 – Exercise 25)
Doormat is the extreme of the first lesson in power. The raging beast is the extreme of the second lesson. Finding the ability to have things be the way we want them to be is a welcome relief after no ability to defend ourselves. Now the challenge is to harness that.
Tune in and begin the class below. See the Tuning In tab in Resources below.
For 9-month Group Course students:
- ASAP: Watch the Video. Take time to note your experiences via the questions at the end of the meditations.
- Daily: Continue the meditation indicated in bold daily until you begin next week’s meditation.
- Read assigned pages from the book or listen on the audiobook.
- The night before the call: Send me an email with your study sheet answers or send me an email check in report about your week, the material and meditation.
- Join for your weekly call: Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/975391878 Or Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll), Then Dial Meeting ID: 975 391 878.
- The recording of the call will appear on the website within 48 hours of the class. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the URL to your group’s page which will have the links to all past calls.
I look forward to hearing about your progress.