Module 104 – Anger: Define and Refine Your Power
Class 4-4 Anger Addressed and Finessed: Higher Forms of Power
Meditations in book and audiobook: Command p.159 (Track 187 – Exercise 26), Higher Power p.166 (Track 193 – Exercise 27)
Once we learn to act and not react, to gain conscious control of our anger and power, let’s move beyond the whole abuser/abused game. Beyond it lies our role as the gracious giver, the provider and the hero. Higher still is the ability to surrender and allow all the power in the universe to take care of us. That is the highest power and the ultimate lesson in our human journey of power.
Please allow a moment for the video to load. Click on the video image to pause.
For 9-month Group Course students:
- ASAP: Watch the Video. Take time to note your experiences via the questions at the end of the meditations.
- Daily: Continue the meditation indicated in bold daily until you begin next week’s meditation.
- Read assigned pages from the book or listen on the audiobook.
- The night before the call: Send me an email with your study sheet answers or send me an email check in report about your week, the material and meditation.
- Meet together on the phone Wednesdays at 4:30 pm PST. Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/975391878 Or Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll), Then Dial Meeting ID: 975 391 878.
- The recording of the call will appear on the website within 48 hours of the class. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the URL to your group’s page which will have the links to all past calls.
I look forward to hearing about your progress.