Module 105 – Depression: Giver of Rest, Hope, and Help
Class 5-2 Sustainability: When to Fight, When to to Surrender
Reading: Ch.7 p.183-188
Meditation in book and audiobook: Half Hour Revival p. 186 (Track 217 – Exercise 31)
After a game-changing approach to Depression in class one, now have a direct experience of the rest, rejuvenation and renewal that Depression is calling for. Take time for the 40 minute set of exercises in this class. Depression used skillfully in the present teaches us to balance our energy and give up just a little bit when that is needed to keep moving forward.
Please allow a moment for the video to load. Click on the video image to pause.
For 9-month Group Course students:
- ASAP: Watch the Video. Take time to note your experiences via the questions at the end of the meditations.
- Daily: Continue the meditation indicated in bold daily until you begin next week’s meditation.
- Read assigned pages from the book or listen on the audiobook.
- The night before the call: Send me an email with your study sheet answers or send me an email check in report about your week, the material and meditation.
- Meet together on the phone Wednesdays at 4:30 pm PST. Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/975391878 Or Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll), Then Dial Meeting ID: 975 391 878.
- The recording of the call will appear on the website within 48 hours of the class. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the URL to your group’s page which will have the links to all past calls.
I look forward to hearing about your progress.