Module 106 – Grief: Sadness Helps You Heal
Class 6-2 Sadness as a Path to Happiness
Reading: Ch. 8 p.218-222
Meditations in book and audiobook: Shock Repair p.220 (Track 257 – Exercise 37), Surrender p.221 (Track 259 – Exercise 37B)
You’ll be a lot happier if you’re willing to be a little sadder. This class looks at grieving in the present, the ability to let things go and let them flow. We start with a half-hour meditation on the actual process of grieving. Give yourself plenty of time to do this and relax afterwards.
Please allow a moment for the video to load. Click on the video image to pause.
For 9-month Group Course students:
- ASAP: Watch the Video. Take time to note your experiences via the questions at the end of the meditations.
- Daily: Continue the meditation indicated in bold daily until you begin next week’s meditation.
- Read assigned pages from the book or listen on the audiobook.
- The night before the call: Send me an email with your study sheet answers or send me an email check in report about your week, the material and meditation.
- Meet together on the phone Wednesdays at 4:30 pm PST. Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/975391878 Or Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll), Then Dial Meeting ID: 975 391 878.
- The recording of the call will appear on the website within 48 hours of the class. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the URL to your group’s page which will have the links to all past calls.
I look forward to hearing about your progress.