Module 106 – Grief: Sadness Helps You Heal
Class 6-3 True Grief: Letting Go
Reading:Ch. 8 p.222-226;
Meditation in book and audiobook: Absorb the Blow p. 224 (Track 265 – Exercise 38)
Be a good loser! When emotions rise they always open an opportunity to heal the past. Since loss and change are constant throughout our life, Grief and Sadness are always rich with healing. This week there is a much longer meditation of 45 minutes. Please find time when you can enjoy the full meditation at least once and then as many days as possible for maximum effect.
Please allow a moment for the video to load. Click on the video image to pause.
For 9-month Group Course students:
- ASAP: Watch the Video. Take time to note your experiences via the questions at the end of the meditations.
- Daily: Continue the meditation indicated in bold daily until you begin next week’s meditation.
- Read assigned pages from the book or listen on the audiobook.
- The night before the call: Send me an email with your study sheet answers or send me an email check in report about your week, the material and meditation.
- Meet together on the phone Wednesdays at 4:30 pm PST. Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/975391878 Or Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll), Then Dial Meeting ID: 975 391 878.
- The recording of the call will appear on the website within 48 hours of the class. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the URL to your group’s page which will have the links to all past calls.
I look forward to hearing about your progress.