Module 107 – Guilt: Your Guide to Truth
Class 7-3 Wash Away Errors of the Past
Reading: Ch.9 p.246-253
Meditation in book, audiobook, video: Pittra Kriya p. 250 (Track 297 – Exercise 42) (47 min. from 20:00 on the video)
As a guide to truth, Guilt can help you to “know now what you did not know then”, so you can avoid mistakes that you have made before. This is simply how the Universe teaches us. Enough of feeling “bad” about it all.
This class features a powerful exercise to help you clear up your past and start with a clean slate. Find time to do this full 47-minute exercise, and repeat daily as much as possible for maximum effect. (You can do it in 33 min. on your own.) Now’s the time!
Please allow a moment for the video to load. Click on the video image to pause.
For 9-month Group Course students:
- ASAP: Watch the Video. Take time to note your experiences via the questions at the end of the meditations.
- Daily: Continue the meditation indicated in bold daily until you begin next week’s meditation.
- Read assigned pages from the book or listen on the audiobook.
- The night before the call: Send me an email with your study sheet answers or send me an email check in report about your week, the material and meditation.
- Meet together on the phone Wednesdays at 4:30 pm PST. Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/975391878 Or Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll), Then Dial Meeting ID: 975 391 878.
- The recording of the call will appear on the website within 48 hours of the class. Please contact email@example.com for the URL to your group’s page which will have the links to all past calls.
I look forward to hearing about your progress.