Module 108 – Shame: The Teacher of Self-Esteem
Class 8-2 The Four Sources of Self-Esteem
Reading: Chapter 10 Page 273-281
Meditations in book, audiobook and video: Keep Clear with Self-Care Page 275 (Track 329 – Exercise 46B) (11 minutes from 10:00 to 20:30 on video))
Cut Negative Past Impressions, Page 278 (Track 336 – Exercise 47) (30 minutes from 32:00 to 1:02:00 on video)
Self-Worth is simply a story that we tell ourselves, a story initially told to us by others. In this class we’re going to look closely at the source of that story and our ability to rewrite it. After an 11-minute meditation, the main event is a 31-minute meditation Do this one daily for at least one week to free yourself from the old ties that bind you.
Please allow a moment for the video to load. Click on the video image to pause.
For 9-month Group Course students:
- ASAP: Watch the Video. Take time to note your experiences via the questions at the end of the meditations.
- Daily: Continue the meditation indicated in bold daily until you begin next week’s meditation.
- Read assigned pages from the book or listen on the audiobook.
- The night before the call: Send me an email with your study sheet answers or send me an email check in report about your week, the material and meditation.
- Meet together on the phone Wednesdays at 4:30 pm PST. Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/975391878 Or Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll), Then Dial Meeting ID: 975 391 878.
- The recording of the call will appear on the website within 48 hours of the class. Please contact email@example.com for the URL to your group’s page which will have the links to all past calls.
I look forward to hearing about your progress.