Module 108 – Shame: The Teacher of Self-Esteem
Class 8-3 Defining Yourself: Taking Control of Self-Image
Reading: Chapter 10 Page 282-285
Meditation in book, audiobook, video: Overcoming Shortcomings Page 284 (Track 344-48 Exercise) (31 minutes from 14:45 to 45:45 on video)
In this class we move from external and historical messages which can finest to being a chameleon, to fit in and accept what others want. We shift the focus to our power to internally validate ourselves. To elevate from beggar to master. The main feature is a powerful 31 minute meditation to practice every day.
Please allow a moment for the video to load. Click on the video image to pause.
For 9-month Group Course students:
- ASAP: Watch the Video. Take time to note your experiences via the questions at the end of the meditations.
- Daily: Continue the meditation indicated in bold daily until you begin next week’s meditation.
- Read assigned pages from the book or listen on the audiobook.
- The night before the call: Send me an email with your study sheet answers or send me an email check in report about your week, the material and meditation.
- Meet together on the phone Wednesdays at 4:30 pm PST. Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/975391878 Or Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll), Then Dial Meeting ID: 975 391 878.
- The recording of the call will appear on the website within 48 hours of the class. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the URL to your group’s page which will have the links to all past calls.
I look forward to hearing about your progress.