Module 108 – Shame: The Teacher of Self-Esteem
Class 8-4 Self-Acceptance, Compassion and Self-Love
Reading: Chapter 10, p.286-293
Meditation in book, audiobook, video: Embracing the Finite and Infinite Self, Page 288 (Track 349 – Exercise 49). (32 minutes from 38:30 to 1:10:30 on video)
Anything that is temporary and changeable used to define you will create a perpetual game of loss and gain, up and down. We the eternal and unchanging defines you, when you see yourself as timeless and universal, you are set and stable at your highest level. Find the infinity within thee! This is called universal validation.
Please allow a moment for the video to load. Click on the video image to pause.
For 9-month Group Course students:
- ASAP: Watch the Video. Take time to note your experiences via the questions at the end of the meditations.
- Daily: Continue the meditation indicated in bold daily until you begin next week’s meditation.
- Read assigned pages from the book or listen on the audiobook.
- The night before the call: Send me an email with your study sheet answers or send me an email check in report about your week, the material and meditation.
- Meet together on the phone Wednesdays at 4:30 pm PST. Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/975391878 Or Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll), Then Dial Meeting ID: 975 391 878.
- The recording of the call will appear on the website within 48 hours of the class. Please contact email@example.com for the URL to your group’s page which will have the links to all past calls.
I look forward to hearing about your progress.