Module 109 – Healing Your Wounds: Emotion’s Essential Role in Clearing Trauma
Class 9-1 Life’s Painful Lessons Bring Growth and Strength
Reading: Ch.11 p.295-304
Meditation in book, audiobook, video: Gifts from Garbage p. 303 (Track 368 – Exercise 50)
Total class time 1:11. Meditation is 19 min. from 28:42 to 47:40 on video
All of our work with emotions has a healing effect, but now we focus on their essential role in healing from trauma. The meditations are light in the first two classes, so you may want to draw on any of the stronger meditations from anywhere in the book to support the deep inner inquiry into healing yourself.
Please allow a moment for the video to load. Click on the video image to pause.
For 9-month Group Course students:
- ASAP: Watch the Video. Take time to note your experiences via the questions at the end of the meditations.
- Daily: Continue the meditation indicated in bold daily until you begin next week’s meditation.
- Read assigned pages from the book or listen on the audiobook.
- The night before the call: Send me an email with your study sheet answers or send me an email check in report about your week, the material and meditation.
- Meet together on the phone Wednesdays at 4:30 pm PST. Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/975391878 Or Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll), Then Dial Meeting ID: 975 391 878.
- The recording of the call will appear on the website within 48 hours of the class. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the URL to your group’s page which will have the links to all past calls.
I look forward to hearing about your progress.